Exclusive designs of ASI Dental Equipment
There is simply no other dental delivery system like ASI’s available. ASI’s instrument integration concept and unique modular control panel provide superior flexibility, customization and maximum benefits:
- Choose your preferred brand and model to be incorporated. Use instruments you already own, buy them brand new, or use a combination of both.
- Choose your preferred placement of instruments in order to give you the maximum efficiency you desire.
- The modular control panel enables integrated instruments to be replaced with future technologies. The ability to upgrade is easily done in the office without a need for a technical background.
- Having necessary instruments at your fingertips provides dramatic improvements in ergonomics by eliminating unnecessary body movements to reach specialized Endodontic instrumentation.
- Integration of computer components and cabling such as flat screen monitors, CPUs and keyboard mounts.
- Drawer dental carts with storage save on ordering separate and generally costly dental cabinets.
- Proprietary heavy duty arms that support two to three times the weight of normal dental delivery systems.
- Self contained carts that include internal air compressor and vacuum system, which negates the need for costly specialized plumbing.
- ASI uses medical grade stainless steel controls and fittings for superior performance, lasting durability, enhanced corrosion resistance for water line disinfectants, and provides ten times the operating life of other dental equipment.
- The dental units are structurally engineered with an aluminum chassis with powder coat paint, heavy duty arm systems, durable smooth casters and precision hardware.
- The closed water system utilizes durable high performance stainless valves and a special polymer tubing for water lines from the bottle throughout the entire dental unit. They are more chemically resistant to harsh water line disinfectants such as Sterilox.
- ASI’s handpiece holder design (patent pending) features a molded body design that articulated around the bar from side to side and is designed to fit the unique shape of the various dental instruments. The internal air valve with plunger ball provides precise actuation and an individual lockout lever for shutting off the holder when changing files, burs, or ultrasonic tips.
- The suction handpiece line is made of high grade titanium inert to chemical attack from caustic dental irrigants, to provide long lasting use compared to traditional aluminum suction type handpieces. The line includes ASI’s right angle high volume evacuator, straight high volume evacuator, saliva ejector and micro evacuator.
- The Micro Dental Irrigation system is integrated into the unit with a wand style delivery for irrigants you select, such as sodium hypochlorite, EDTA, and Chlorhexidine. The mirco irrigation system includes titanium handpieces, solution reservoirs and specialized tubing which are inert to caustic irrigants.
- The Digital Ultrasonic control panel interfaces with Satelec or NSK brands of ultrasonic units, providing digital control of power supplied to the tip with four selectable memory settings and the ability to run two handpieces from one system.
Adaptable Operatory Configurations
ASI delivery systems are available in a variety of configurations to suit the needs of most any operatory or office layout: