Advanced Dental Systems® & Advanced Endodontic Systems®
Whether you choose a Classic or Designer series delivery system, these features come standard on both:
Fully-Operational Foundation. Includes up to three air-driven handpiece connections, air/water syringe, Endo Stropko™ air-only syringe or air-only bonding syringe, and dual closed water bottle system.
Instruments without Clutter. Modular panel for full electronic instrument integration.
Only One Foot Control. Operate numerous handpieces from only one foot control.
Ergonomic. Eliminate unnecessary movement by having all your instruments at your fingertips and only one foot control.
Infinite Positioning. Whether you prefer side, 12 o’clock, over-the-patient or transthoracic delivery, ASI has a solution for you.
Unique Endodontic Instrumentation. ASI’s instrumentation options include dual ultrasonic controls, irrigation syringes and all-titanium suction instruments.
Upgradable. The ability to upgrade your system in your office allows you to take advantage of new instrument technologies.
Ratcheting Handpiece Holders – ASI holders accommodate most popular brands of handpieces. The ratcheting design allows for optimum ergonomic positioning.
Cabinet Freedom – Keep your operatory clean and clutter free by eliminating expensive cabinetry.
Cord & Wire Management – Organize cabling, connections, foot control tubing and more. Keep it hidden from view and easily accessed through ASI’s In-Wall Junction Box.
Built to Last – Powder coated aluminum chassis, engineered work surface, heavy duty casters, stainless steel control blocks & valves, and titanium components all make for durable delivery systems.
The Designer series is ASI’s most versatile, full-featured delivery system designed with a high-end look for the modern day, state-of-the-art treatment room. Designer delivery systems can be equipped with an assistant’s instrument package for a 12 o’clock delivery preference, or combined with a Designer Series Assistant’s cart for a total operatory solution. The spacious Designer series accommodates a wide range of electronic instrumentation and features, reducing or eliminating the need for expensive storage cabinetry in the operatory. The Designer system features include your choice of Silestone® worktop color, custom exterior color, optional storage drawers or internal shelf, and an instrument compartment with a dedicated electrical outlet.
Designer Series Highlights
- Can be configured for ideal placement in the treatment room
- Five full-size modular panels for maximizing the integration of electronic instruments
- Larger holder bar accommodates a wide range of instruments and dual handpiece configurations
- Recessed instrument compartment for holding a heat source instrument or other obturation devices
- Choose from designer colors for both the exterior and the engineered Silestone® quartz work surface
- Large work surface that is ideal for placing a keyboard, mouse and other instruments
- Large chassis provides for enclosed water bottles and your choice of storage drawers, internal instrument shelf, or auxiliary equipment storage
- Increased pitch angle of display can make viewing easier
- Optional convenience outlet for connecting external instruments to main foot control
- Optional color-coded Dual Ultrasonic Controller synergistically unites power settings with tip selection
The Classic series offers full-featured delivery systems designed to fit into most sizes of treatment rooms. The small, compact footprint is ideal for a side delivery preference and yet still accommodates a variety of popular instrument configurations. Designate the location of the water and optional irrigation bottles to be inside the cart to leave room for a monitor mount and CPU mount on the back. The standard Classic series features include an engineered Wilsonart™ solid-surface worktop, Colorado Beige exterior color, optional storage drawers, and can be upgraded with instrument trays, larger casters and a Silestone® worktop.
Classic Series Highlights
- Smaller footprint fits most operatories and shorter size can slide underneath a custom countertop
- Ideal for side delivery
- Height can be increased by adding spacers and/or upgrading casters
- Three full-size and two half-size exclusive modular instrument panels for integrating electronic instruments
- Standard Colorado Beige chassis color complements most décor
- Wilsonart™ solid-surface worktop
- Optional storage drawers with water bottles placed on back
- More economical, makes a great starter system
Classic Arm Highlights
- Compact delivery systems
- Ideal for side mounted delivery or chair mounted over-the-patient delivery
- Can mount to a wall, heavy duty cabinet, or heavy duty brands of chairs
- Three full-size and two half-size exclusive modular instrument panels for installing electronic instruments
- Includes swivel tray